jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

Mirablau



Mirablau-Peu del Funicular

C/ Manuel Arnús 208035 Barcelona, Spain

I have to say that Mirablau is my absolute favorite place that I have been to in Barcelona. I have been there multiple times and Mirablau acts as an escape for me. I live on Carrer de Crinwickel located off the Av Tibidabo metro stop so it is not too hard to get up to this bar. Sometimes when I’m feeling really homesick, lonely or just stressed I hop on the tram and head up the Mountain. Mirablau is a cocktail bar located on the hill of Tibidabo. It offers one of the most beautiful views of Barcelona Sagrada Familia the sea and Montjuic. The food and cocktails are very pricey and not very good however; I don’t go for the food. I am always drawn back by the breath taking view and open light environment. When I walk into the Mirablau my problems and concerns seem to disappear and are minimized by the irresistible view and millions of citizens of Barcelona. The firstweek that I was in Barcelona I explored Tibidabo and discovered Mirablau and the spectacular view. I started my trip to Barcelona and I plan to end my trip in Barcelona at Mirablau with a large cervesa! I took my parents here when they cameto visit and I’m pretty sure that they feel in love as well. I think this place may lack good food and charm but no one will ever complain about the view and excellent location.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario