miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

A simple reflection

Well, I have less than two weeks until I go home and quite frankly I have no clue how to feel about this situation. I just started asking myself questions and I thought I would answer them in my journal.

When I think of going home I feel. . . . .excited, loved, sad

When I think of leaving Barcelona I feel. . . . .depressed, emotional, anxious that I didn’t see enough or learn as much as I could

I will never forget. . . . .Marta’s cooking, my companionship and life long friends, the pain and struggle, the growth, Carrer de Craywickel, Dublin, Oktoberfest

The most important experience has been. . . . . .everything emotionally challenging and frustrating that I experienced on this trip. Without these obstacles I don’t think I would have been able to grow as much as I have.

I would love to bring home. . . . . TAPAS! SANGRIA! DISCOTECOS and the Spanish pace of life and the friends I have made.

I will be happy to leave behind. . . . OIL, confusions and misunderstandings from the language barrier and the Euro

To remember Barcelona, I plan to . . . . . scrapbook, and facebook

I expect that the most difficult part of returing home will be. . . . . the pace of life, breaking into old circles of friends, and realizing everything is the same.

When I see my frriensd back home, I expect they will say. . . . I’ve missed you and we will get some drinks at a bar

My family will notice that I have changed because. . . . . I’ve gained weight. I can speak some Spanish and I’m more independent.

The most important thing I have learned about myself is. . . . . I am strong. I am confident. I am capable. I am powerful intelligent woman. Who doesn’t need a man by her side.

As a result of my experience abroad I plan to. . . . . Study harder, focus my efforts on making a career and living for myself independently of my parents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario